A Web Creator's Bucket List
We’ve all got our bucket lists – things we want to do before we die. Some people want to climb Everest, some want to make a million dollars. Here’s a short list of things I’d like to do, with a bit of web flavour.
- Drink a cup of tea and nanner for an hour with Paul Boag (Bow-Agg!).
- Have Paul Irish refer to something I’ve made as “awesome”.
- Pose in a terrible street-side iPhone photo with Jeffery Zeldman.
- Have a poster for my son’s room lettered by Jessica Hische.
- Get insulted by Mike Monteiro.
- Pick Jason Fried‘s brain about building a sustainable business.
- Join a book club with Erin Kissane.
- Watch Jason Santa Maria design just about anything.
and of course…
- Work on a web project with any of the people mentioned above.
Have something I missed on your web bucket list? Respond below, or tweet with the hashtag #webbucketlist.